WELCOME TO CLAN W_:E:_S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Battlefield gamers forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:29 pm
DANISH/ENGLISH SHOUTBOX
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to TS?
Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:04 pm by SoupHU

» TjAuZzZ: I'm back :D
Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 pm by Tjauzzz

» Recruiting?
Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:40 pm by DKJJ

» Hello
Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:53 pm by Diva_Sheep

» Få mig nu fjernet.
Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm by Guest

» Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack til Word, Excel og PowerPoint 2007-filformater
Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 am by DKJJ

» Funfight ~WR][RK~ vs. W_:E:_S
Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:23 pm by DKJJ

» Cant attend this week update!!!
Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:20 am by Houly

» I'm ill
Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:12 pm by SoupHU

» Cant attend this week!!!
Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 pm by DuXRR

Flag counter
Banned from WES - NS Server Pageviews=1

Banned from WES - NS Server

Go down 
+2
Masterplan73
SqeakyRocket
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

Number of posts : 13
Geografisk sted : Karlstad
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Banned from WES - NS Server Empty
PostSubject: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:08 am

Hi!

I was banned, as was my entire clan AnR, from your NS server. Reason. Kickvoted Phycolog or whatever his name is, when he spawncamped on a flag. Was pathetic and gave him lots and lots of kills (he sat in a walker, camping on a flag but never grabbed it as all he wanted was easy kills) but ruined the game for everyone else. I made a kickvote on him. Then said, spwancamping as a reason. People on the other side agreed with me, infact from both sides agreed with me. Then someone cursed, someone yelled (not AnR). Someone typed something in german and I belive it was somthing bad and offencive, then all 3 AnR was banned. One by one. For no reason what so ever.

Id like to be unbanned. Normalyl I would add please, however I did nothing wrong.

Thanks,
AnR Clanleader, SqeakyRocket
Back to top Go down
Masterplan73
BANNED

Number of posts : 41
Geografisk sted : Finland
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:38 am

Dear SqeakyRocket!

As you very well know that was not reason why we ban you! If you get banned on one of our 3 servers! Why do you think you could play in another of our server after that?
We have watch you and your clan playing for awhile now. And we think that you play well sometimes but sometimes you are only making a mess for every thing. Behave like a children and break every rules!!!!
Reason you was banned was NOT RESPECTING SERVER RULES and NOT RESPECTING SERVER ADMIN.
And really guys!!you don't even try to behave and get your self unbanned!
"Shouts
8/7/2009
SqeakyRocket: And its a 19 member clan with an open teamspeak. And they have 3 gameservers. 2.5? How pathetic.
SqeakyRocket: Checked the stats on the WES teamspeak server. On an average they have 2.5 players on it per day."
HOW PATHETIC!!!!How pathetic is have a clan without own game servers?!
Its a holiday season now and not so many member have time to play.

We are glad if you try to start your own server so you can see at your self what it likes when someone is coming and break all the rules. How long it takes when you ban that player?

And what comes that Psyholog guy who was "spawnkilling" there is nothing wrong about that. We have rule "NO BASE RAPE"! So there is always safe place to spawn at own base. If you choose to spawn on flag its your own risk.
Easy kills, unfair kills you are not right man to tell as about that cause you have made very good video where you are inside the wall and killing!!!!How lame is that? And against EA rules.

So we are not gonna unbanned you and your clan members. You are not giving any reason to do that.
Back to top Go down
DKJJ
Developer
Developer
DKJJ

Number of posts : 356
Geografisk sted : Rødovre
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Pathetic   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Pathetic it says about us on your website / forum, what a fine way to become unbaned Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes It may well be that we are not so much on the NS server but you have proven that you will not follow our rules (or your own rules) NO BASE RAPE and then accuse us of not being fair. hmm who is the pathetic one here tongue

DKJJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-wes.dk
S*A*M*S
Rookie

Number of posts : 7
Geografisk sted : N. Ireland
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Banned For ????????   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:29 pm

I was banned from your server today at 10 .15 .. Reason given was for teamkilling but i didnt kill any team members.. I had a large amount of kills 20 to 4 deaths.. Now i dont hack so i would like to know why Masterplan79 Banned me as he was the only clan member online.. A friend joined his squad after i was banned and he would'nt even speak to him.. I have had w e s server in my faverites for some time and have the backing of the whole *A]I[M* clan to vouch that i am not a hacker... http://www.aimclanhq.com/news.php .
Back to top Go down
DKJJ
Developer
Developer
DKJJ

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Sorry S * A * M * S, your ban was the result of a mistaken press in the names list Embarassed

You are not ban What a Face
Back to top Go down
DKJJ
Developer
Developer
DKJJ

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Hmm, why are all the PC game cheat codes on your forum??

Please explain
Back to top Go down
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:06 pm

Why there are all the PC game cheat codes on there forum??

Cos AIM clan is a hacker clan. Everyone knows that. Just like MIAMI, ECC and a half dozzen swedish clans - just to name a few. Most even admit either using aimbot or macro or both. Common knowledge.

Back to top Go down
S*A*M*S
Rookie

PostSubject: PC cheat codes   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:06 pm

The pc cheat codes are for single player game modes only because the clan has now went multi platform instead of just pc games...There are also hints and walkthrews for other games consoles posted also... To reply to SqeakyRobot We are not in any way a clan of hackers or are we affiliated with the other clans he mentioned or ever will be.. As we are quite a small clan but have some very excellent players.. We are also mostly british players but not through choice but are growing slowly.. We also have kicked clan members for using aimbots.. As i am sure you know it is hard to tell if somone is a hacker when they apply to join your clan....

Last edited by S*A*M*S on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:53 am

"We also have kicked clan members for using aimbots"

So you are not a cheating clan, just have members who cheat? But that is just in the past right? Right? Surely not now? And even though I am a swede, I do have brittish and others in my clan and I assure you cheaters are all over the world. You are amongst them. As many swedish clans are. Macros are so common, I say AnR are one of the few out there who refuse to use them. Many openly admit it to me thinking its no big deal and I am but a fool to object to it. But I, unlike many, will follow the ROC and ROE you sign when joining the game.

Reguarding cheats; hard to spot. Yes...but it is a whole lot easier if you have played this game for 2000 H and do frequently play it for 2-3 H a day (and yes I have a gf and yes she hates it). So to end this; I hope you are truthful when saying you are clean now but given your reputation as you admit yourself aimbotters are in your past; I woudnt let you or anyone wearing your stained tag; anywere near a server. Frankly seeing you on it would make me leave and look for a clean one.

Note: I have kicked players from AnR. Never for cheating in game. Cos I make sure they are clean before I; or we as AnR is a democratic clan, let them join. And speaking of cheating; AnR dont even allow bunnyhopping amonst there members.

And if you are to insult someone, make a better statement than make a joke of there name. It just makes you seem imature. And if you didnt know it, imature players are just the kind that cheats.
Back to top Go down
S*A*M*S
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:47 am

If you read my post i didnt make any insult to you our your clan.. I also played on your server for its ideals as i our my clan do not hack as you have stated.. We are also mostly welsh irish and british and not a swedish as you keep saying.. I resent you calling me a hacker as i have played 2142 since it came out and have never hacked.... You take me defending my clan as an insult and you say my reputation ??? I have Never hacked our will hack as you may think if you give me some evidence to this i would be very surprized.. I have played long enough that i am a reasonable player so dont just slag me off on your web site because you took offence to me defending myself and clan... What if i stated that you are the hacker ???? I would be banned from this web site and your servers...Also slagged off to any other friends our clans you know.... I would never call anyone a hacker without evidence and never from hearsay as you stated there are hackers all over the world and in clans who say they dont our have never had any in there clan are lieing... Do not take offence from this post as i am only replying to you rather offensive post stating that our tag is tainted.. You can Honestly say that a member of your clan has never hacked after joining????? You must be the onlyone who can tell this... In my last post you said i insulted you i simply made a mistake in typing your name and if i may ask are you a member of W-E-S ? So why are you attacking me and my clan just because you got banned for making offensive remarks about W-E-S clan ?????
Back to top Go down
S*A*M*S
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:59 am

Thankyou DKJJ for removing my bann and sorry if my posting has annoyed you or the W-E-S clan it was not my intention... I just felt a need to reply to the accusations being made against me and my clan as i am sure you would yourself...
Back to top Go down
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 am

The reason I attacked you I cos I have had previous experiances with your clan. They tell me hackers are amongst you. "You cannot spell aimbot with out aim" is my old saying and unfortunatly its true. Seen quite a few clans use AIM as a tag in strange ways and they always cheat. Not all of there players...but there are always some who got that "magical aim". Just skill right? Of course...just really good. Problem is that with a past as yours, your tag is tainted. So I woudnt go anywhere near it cos of your history. Defend it all you want, but I doubt, anyone whom knows you as I do will listen. Just like noone listnes to MIAMI, the most known aimbotterclan in the world.

No aimbotts allowed in AnR. One tried. Caught. Removed before he could but the tag on. Cos when one guys gets 30-1 in 5 min, we dont say GREAT! We say, wait a minute?! Aimbots are a thing of the past now though. Yes they do exist, caught one yesterday and got him banned; however macros are the modern cheater. Harder to spot but not if you know what you are to look for. And its just as much a violation of BF ROC as aimbot.
And I say this cos a shocking amount of gamers use macro. Many of them swedes belonging to some of the best clans in the world...but only cos they hack. They have even admitted that to me personally. And cos of this, I myself as a swede, dont like to play with swedes. I dont even allow then into my clan unless examined closly as so many of them cheats.
THAT what was I was trying to say in the swedish section of my input. Sorry if it wasnt understandable. Now write some more stuff where you are sooo inicent and good; im off to play. Not on WES server though, cos I am banned from it as is my entire clan...for baserape. LOL...funny. I have been banned for many things but baserape; now that is just insulting.

Back to top Go down
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 am

Just saw this. "What if I would call you a hacker?"
Do you have any idea how often AnR get accused of hacks?! Jebus! Like every day! It dont suprise me anymore. It does suprise me when we dont get kicked for aimbot or at least blamed for using it. As when slorg got 74-4 in a gunship. Or Freddi, 55-0 on NS. Not a kickvote! How insulting! Serisouly!

Now first my players got angry when facing accusations however I taught them to take it as a compliment. Fastest kick for aimbot is FCBMW...44 seconds. He is still very proud of that. OGFABE, possible the best there is got very angry of this (he played in the same game) cos he got a better score and wasnt kicked. Just made "flo" happier cos we are very competitive.

So call me hacker all you want, what do I care? If you are innicent, you dont...its the whole thing. An innicent player dont cry, oh...prove it, prove it I say! An innicent player laughs and keeps on killing.

Back to top Go down
S*A*M*S
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 pm

YOu have previous experiances of me and my clan i think not you are just a small minded fool who thinks he is such a good clan leader and yet attacks someone who answers his malicious postings and who has in his own words kicked hackers from his clan..... You say you get accused of hacking everyday i dont nor does my clan and as the old saying goes there is no smoke without fire... I was banned from the W-E-S server by accident not for being a pain in the ass or for baseraping so dont even bother replying to this posting as your opinion and you dont matter.....
Back to top Go down
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Oh but reply I must. I assure you however, it will be the last one fellow gamer. Yes, I do have previous experiances from your clan. And many other clans whos names are similar to yours. And no I have not kicked hackers from my clan, I made sure they never joined in the first place. But lets be honest, there are plenty of them. Its why its important to have good server admins to try to keep a clean game as punkbuster rarely does anything.

And thats the end of that from me.

See you on the battelfield!

Back to top Go down
DKJJ
Developer
Developer
DKJJ

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:28 pm

To s*a*m*s!
we have no problem with you or your clan, but we will wacth you and other players who visit are server to the best of our abilities and a little help from PBBans wich are always streaming our servers.
And no your posts not anoying me, i would have done the same in your place.

To SqeakyRocket!

Some of your clan members have been playing in our servers, i don't count minutes or hours, but the time that you have been playing with us you have playing reasonably ( for a player with 2000 h gameplay), unfortunetly although you write a lot, you don't read when we give you warnings for breaking our rules, but it must be because you spoting cheaters.

You and your members were kicked for not following the rules and you were warned several times i know because it was me who warned and ban you and your members and not Masterplan as you saying in your first posts.
I hope you better to spoting cheaters, than you are spoting who's are banning you.
In our clan we don't kick or ban anyone from our servers for hear say or bacause of hear say fron players who reraly visit are servers.
In our clan we want some hard evedince. I send you a message saying that we might have gotten of on the wrong foot, telling you that if you were to respect our server rules and admins we would unban you and your clan. You have in your reply to that posts and this forum proven that your able to lie about how you act on others servers and you only come with a lot of accusation and no proof. You put words in our moth about insulting you and your clan when only one who's insulting anyone is you. I will there for inform you, that there will be no unbanning and that AnR and W_:E:_S will have nothing to do with each other in a future.

PS.If you want to write more in our forum please don't come with anymore accusations with out proof or any insulting remarks.
Break these rules and you will be ban here also.
Back to top Go down
W3LSH
I am new

Number of posts : 1
Geografisk sted : AIM
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 pm

SqeakyRocket wrote:
Oh but reply I must. I assure you however, it will be the last one fellow gamer. Yes, I do have previous experiances from your clan. And many other clans whos names are similar to yours. And no I have not kicked hackers from my clan, I made sure they never joined in the first place. But lets be honest, there are plenty of them. Its why its important to have good server admins to try to keep a clean game as punkbuster rarely does anything.

And thats the end of that from me.

See you on the battelfield!

Cant belive im reading this bs AIM = Hackers im the admin of *A]I[M* and i can honestly say that AIM GAMERS 100% dont hack we have had members in the past join us that did hack but were removed soon as it was proven they were cheating.
You say you dont have hackers in your clan because you made sure they never joined in the first place lol not sure how you worked that 1 out whos to say they dont hack after they put on the tags this is what happened to us.
All our members are highly skilled and have been playing bf2142 since the begining.
Its only a small community but a fast growing one.
For all you players that dont know who AIM GAMERS are you sould visit
www.AimClanHQ.com for some real squad play and in game action.

Its The Aim Of The Game!
Back to top Go down
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 pm

No friendship between wes and anr? Awwwww. How horrible. (Sacrasm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASOD1AFRxsk

Hope that link works. Its an aimbot in action.
Love the way he kills 10-15 people but never reloads.

Movie is made by Slorg25 after we caught an aimbot on the 3OP server.

Love the 3OP comment. No aimbot! Just really good! And then we got banned from there servers. What a shock. Not the hacker though, he is still allowed to play there as far as I know.

Reguarding the unbanning of wes server. You do realise we dont even play on them anyway right (we are not banned from all, just the NS)? So...you understand I dont care? Right?

Reguarding the hacks. I do have my guys check anyone before they are allowed to join. First to make sure they are good enough. Secondly, that they are not "too good". I ask for the oppinion of at least 2-3 players that give that after playing with and against the player for a few days. That is before I even consider letting them in. THAT is why there are no hackers in AnR.
You on the other side (AIM) have a history of hackers amonst you. You admit that yourself. And its all I need to make a judgment. One is ok. Even the sun have its spots. 2, bad day perhaps? Three, then I dont even bother to look anymore. I just toss them all out. Its like when you buy tomatos or fruits. If one is rotten you toss it out. 2...ok, lets digs deeper in the bag 3. No point waiting. Just throw it all away. Its my line, its the AnR line. Cos we despice cheater of any kind. Or just unfair gaming like spawnkilling, bunnyhopping, rdx or nade spamming.
So to say we raped is a joke. We attacked. Just close to our first flag. How the hell do we rape from there? BUt then again, I dont care. Im off to play now...see you guys.

Back to top Go down
S*A*M*S
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 pm

sqeakyrocket said he has never had a hacker in his clan and yet if you read back to one of his previous posting he himself said that he has kicked hackers from his clan .. The very first line in the posting.. He seems just a poisones mouthed asshole and if i do meet him on the battlefield will be sure to avoid dont think i would want to listen to his shit in squad chat or vent for that matter... SORRY W-E-S clan for having these unpleasant things posted on your web site and hope that i for one can still enjoy playing on your server in the near future.. I welcome you to watch me playing on your server and will squad up with your clan anytime we are on the same side.. Appoligies again for this unpleasantness posted on your web site...
Back to top Go down
Psyholog
Rookie
Psyholog

Number of posts : 3
Geografisk sted : Russia/Moscow
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:26 pm

I should write what i think.
SqeakyRocket, u right is same question, in question "how players can join in ur clan" and bla-bla-bla...
Im too ban in many servers just couse i better, and i understand u in this question...
But u realy dont right in question "about fair game"...
Do u think, this is fair, knifed players on main base through the wall?
Or u just think this is funny?!
This isnt funny!
This is cheating (gliching), this is baseraping...
What do u know about fair game?!
U cant speak about this.
U proud of ur clan, but u r not better, for example clan SFF (statpadders and cheaters)...
U think, that macros is cheating... May be u will think about what do u do?!
I dont use macros, but dont think this is cheating...
All that macros do i can do without it... But if someone cant do it, this not bad that they use marcos...
If in AIM clan was anyone who use cheats, this is of course fault of there clan leader...
But this dont means that all in AIM caln are cheaters and unfair gamers...
Nobody grants to you the right say that AIM cheaters if u cant prove it...
Back to top Go down
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Knifnig people though walls behind base? I dont do that but if anyone in my clan have, then just let me know and I will give them a piece of my mind. All baserape is disgusting.

I do not say macros is cheating. EA says macros is cheating. Its in the BF ROC/ROE, that is the thing you sign when you join the game. That are the rules you agree to follow. It clearly says macros are not allowed. If there were, I had no problem with
them. But ROC forbids it. That is why its not allowed.

And the resaon I say aim is a hackerclan is cos they agree that yes, we have had hackers in our clan. Well, why not talk about them. Who are they? How did you spot them? HOw long till you kicked them? Are they still wearing the tag (some do after caught to try to ruin a clans reputation). But not a word about this. Instead they call me asshole and say you have hackers in your clan.

I dont really get that. Complain about me all you want but first, if you have had aimbotters in your clan, you might want to let everyone else know who they are and how to cautch them as I tryed to help EWS how to catch aimbotters. Didnt do much apperantly, I hope the video did. Its what gaming is about. Working together to get rid of cheaters.

And what defines a cheater; that is for the BF ROC.

Back to top Go down
Psyholog
Rookie
Psyholog

Number of posts : 3
Geografisk sted : Russia/Moscow
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:04 pm

SqeakyRocket, i must agree with u now.
About knifing through the wall: I see this video, MasterPlan73 see this video, and i think many-many others players see this vidoe too.
I dont think, that u and ur clan bad gamers. Just dont like any kind of cheating...
Everyone solves for himself, will he play fair, or use anykind of cheating.
But if someone use cheats in past, this not mean that he use cheats now.

Admins, sorry for this telling.)
Back to top Go down
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Nice to see someone agreeing with me. About the knifing though walls? I assume its the vidoe slorg made of Shingles? is that what shis cheating thing have been about the whole time?

Long story short. The guys; whom are below 18, was bored. Got into the building and raped for fun. Not to improve there stats but to annoy people when only they still remained and there were no flags around. Why? Cos they are kids and its what kids do. Embarresing for me of course and you can hear that as I am the one speaking in the video about the guys having there fun and should leave. And so they did.

Its not something they normally dont do...just that once. For some reason they did a video of it. Why I have no idea. But kids are kids and curious about how to do stuff lke that. So they find out. They/we do use it though to get rid of hackers who wallhack on maps like shingles. Still dont know how to get into the building in Port Bavaria...a fav place for wallhackers to camp on.

So cheating is it? Yes of course. But they only did it once for fun and not to improve stats and/or win a game. Just to piss people off cos its what 15-16 year old boys do best. Unfortunatly. No I do not think that is fun but if you have member below 18 in a clan, you have to accept that...again, unfortunatly.

Let me also add one thing. There is a lot of talks about vidoes. Slorg is the clan videomaker. Lovers that stuff. This is the latest and according to himself, the best he has ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szp9NMkU_0Q&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.angelsnrockets.spruz.com%2F%3Fdisplay%3D5FCE5CD7-D8FE-4778-B662-01D041BDD8CF&feature=player_embedded

Note: We do not play gunship often. Infact its rare. Also note its all taken during an average game.

Back to top Go down
DKJJ
Developer
Developer
DKJJ

PostSubject: You do not know a damn thing about this the rules of this game   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm

For a clan leader who believes that HE is the anti cheating police for BF2142. Accuse anyone who gives him the beating in BF2142 for cheating, then it is a little funny to hear him say that it is ok to cheat if they are part of his clan. It's only boys at 15-16 years.
Quote :
But they only did it once for fun and not to improve stats and/or win a game. Just to piss people off cos its what 15-16 year old boys do best *
(* when they are members of AnR)

copy of rules from the AnR website:

Quote :
3. You have to have a good personality. You cannot join and take everything really seriously, have a laugh, it is just a game. Don't annoy everyone with a bad personality, even though you may be a good player.

(but it is ok when it is boys )

copy of rules from the AnR website:

Quote :
4. We are not too strict on glitching, however, do not spend an entire game glitching and if you do glitch, only do it for about 2-3 mins no more. We do know and try out a few glitches, hopefully so that we can catch other glitchers and remove them and not so that it is abused.

( 2000 playing hours or not you have proven that you do not know a damn thing about the rules of this game )

And then you have the nerve to tell us about the ROC ( Battlefield Rules of Conduct ) Hmm I do not think you read them because then you would know that glitching is not allowed

Copy from ROC:

Quote :
You may not exploit any bug or abuse any game system (such as the scoring or award systems) in an EA product or service. You may not intentionally use or share any bug found within any Battlefield games, real or fictitious, regardless of whether or not it grants an unfair advantage. You will not directly or indirectly communicate the existence of any such bug to any other user of EA's games or services.

And since you clearly do not know what you're talking about, you can read them here

Ps.
Quote :
Nice to see someone agreeing with me
Nobody agrees with you

Last edited by DKJJ on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DKJJ
Developer
Developer
DKJJ

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 pm

I forgot to give you some good advice:

DO NOT TEST GLITCHING, HACKS, OR ANY OTHER CHEATING, YOU RISK BEING ACCUSED FOR CHEATING BECAUSE NOBODY CAN SEE THAT YOU AR "JUST" TESTING. Suspect

It was perhaps an idea to scan to a recognized anti cheat site like PBBans or punksbusted or equal.
Instead of playing cheatpolice because you are not very good at it.

That is because you have no usable evidence and because if you had some useful evidence you should send it to EB instead of accusing player´s who is not playing for W_: E: _S of cheating here on W_:E:_S forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned from WES - NS Server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next