WELCOME TO CLAN W_:E:_S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Battlefield gamers forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:29 pm
DANISH/ENGLISH SHOUTBOX
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to TS?
Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:04 pm by SoupHU

» TjAuZzZ: I'm back :D
Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 pm by Tjauzzz

» Recruiting?
Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:40 pm by DKJJ

» Hello
Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:53 pm by Diva_Sheep

» Få mig nu fjernet.
Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm by Guest

» Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack til Word, Excel og PowerPoint 2007-filformater
Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 am by DKJJ

» Funfight ~WR][RK~ vs. W_:E:_S
Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:23 pm by DKJJ

» Cant attend this week update!!!
Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:20 am by Houly

» I'm ill
Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:12 pm by SoupHU

» Cant attend this week!!!
Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 pm by DuXRR

Flag counter
Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Pageviews=1

Banned from WES - NS Server

Go down 
+2
Masterplan73
SqeakyRocket
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

Number of posts : 13
Geografisk sted : Karlstad
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi!

I was banned, as was my entire clan AnR, from your NS server. Reason. Kickvoted Phycolog or whatever his name is, when he spawncamped on a flag. Was pathetic and gave him lots and lots of kills (he sat in a walker, camping on a flag but never grabbed it as all he wanted was easy kills) but ruined the game for everyone else. I made a kickvote on him. Then said, spwancamping as a reason. People on the other side agreed with me, infact from both sides agreed with me. Then someone cursed, someone yelled (not AnR). Someone typed something in german and I belive it was somthing bad and offencive, then all 3 AnR was banned. One by one. For no reason what so ever.

Id like to be unbanned. Normalyl I would add please, however I did nothing wrong.

Thanks,
AnR Clanleader, SqeakyRocket
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

Number of posts : 13
Geografisk sted : Karlstad
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from WES - NS Server   Banned from WES - NS Server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Damn, I thought this topic ended like 1 month ago but there you go...you are never to old to learn.

Those rules you mentioned. I didnt even know they existed. I immidiatly asked the clan webpage admin what the hell that was about and he said it was old as hell. Not even he knew it was there. It will be deleted asap. Thanks for pointing it out. I got the clan our own server now, as we got banned from so many. Last server is MBB. All in my squad got banned for spawncaming when trying to capture a flag...insane. Then everyone not wearing the tag got immidiatly unbanned. Funny isnt it? Funnier still; I gave every MBB player on our server a reserved spot and senior MBB players adminright...just to show them how its really done. No joke. Back to the glitching; we would of course bann anyone glitching on the spot. So for us then to have such a text is insane. Again, thanks for pointing it out. Get on the server and I will reward you with adminrights too.

And I do now about the BF ROC and I have read it thank you and it says amongst others that you cannot deny players using any weapons they want. So restricting a server to knife only is stricktly forbidden. Yet you have servers playing knife or pistol only 24/7. Cos EA dont care. And I have reported cheaters to EA and at the beginning they did care but now, not. And yes I did present pictures and all that...bla, bla, bla. EA still dont care. And I showed you the video of the aimbot. What more proof do you need? Do you now how often you get an aimbot on cam like that? Not that often I can tell you.

And let me just say that I have never said its ok to cheat. Not once. So dont pretend as if I have.

And that russian guy agreed with me...so long ago I wrote in this I almost forgot his name. Phycologist was it? ANyway get on the server and I will give you adminright...anyone agreeing with me gets that.

And I am not the hacker police but unlike most gamers, I try to get rid of some of them...while most players just look the other way. Now im off to get a snack. Before that, let me just add that I hope that this topic is ended now. At least I will consider it soo.

Byeeeee...

And for your information I have now played 2100 H hours of 2142. To much? Of course its to much! I average of 3 H a day! Insane! Especially considering the age of the game.
Back to top Go down

Banned from WES - NS Server
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2