WELCOME TO CLAN W_:E:_S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Battlefield gamers forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:29 pm
DANISH/ENGLISH SHOUTBOX
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to TS?
Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:04 pm by SoupHU

» TjAuZzZ: I'm back :D
Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 pm by Tjauzzz

» Recruiting?
Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:40 pm by DKJJ

» Hello
Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:53 pm by Diva_Sheep

» Få mig nu fjernet.
Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm by Guest

» Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack til Word, Excel og PowerPoint 2007-filformater
Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 am by DKJJ

» Funfight ~WR][RK~ vs. W_:E:_S
Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:23 pm by DKJJ

» Cant attend this week update!!!
Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:20 am by Houly

» I'm ill
Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:12 pm by SoupHU

» Cant attend this week!!!
Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 pm by DuXRR

Flag counter
Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Pageviews=1

Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SqeakyRocket
Aktiv Rookie

Number of posts : 13
Geografisk sted : Karlstad
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Empty
PostSubject: Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket   Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:57 pm

As I cannot reply in the previous topic I will write this one. If I am not misstaken I will not be allowed to reply to this one eiter and thus I wont. Nor will I bother to make a new one as its impossible to win an internet argument.

Let me just state this. Yes its nice to see a mighty clan as wes find our tiny webpage and spends so much time on it. To bad they didnt take the time to register as I did. And its pathetic, dont you agree, when a clan of 19 genetrates such little interest in its teamspeak? Surely you must be dissapointed with that. I know I would.
And AnR had a 2142 server not to long ago but as the clan now consists of about 4-5 members there is little use to spend the money on a server. I will of course get the clan a game server (allready got us a ventrilo server) but not for 2142 as the game is old and most servers are empty. Instead I am looking forwards to BF 1943 and BF Bad Company 2. There a server is a must of course. WIll be nice... I like haveing a server.

No we do not baserape on your server. I for one rarely ever visit it, nor do anyone so how we can have been watched and brake server rules and whatnots are for me strange. We barely play on it. Except legless. But surely you cannot ban an entire clan for whatever the clan noob has done. The day the clan got banned I, slorg 25 and masterfreddi played it. I hadnt visisted the server in along time nor had anyone of us. And we very rarely played it and I play 2142 for 2-3 H per day (To much I know). So it comes to be as a total surpise that we have disrespected admins when we dont even play there.

Its common for us to get banned though. Usually the accuse us of cheat, aimbot...slorg25 got banned for macro the other day. A new one. Made us all laugh. Fastest one was FCBMW...45 sec kick for using aimbot. Funny. He take pride in that. Of course we dont cheat. The AnR server was one of the cleanest there was...we dispice cheats of any kind includng the statspadding of your friend Phycologoc. Disgusting behaviour. And cos you allow that, we rarely play your server.

So bann us all you want, I wont cry. Nor will you I am sure. But all least show more balls than to say; baserape or disrespecting admins as a reason. Its just foolstalk and youknow that as much as I do.

Love,
Sqeakyrocket.

And type all you want, nasty, offencive. Call me this and that...bla, bla, bla. Dont care. Dont have time for an argument whom is never to be won by anyone as I have a clan to run. Feel free to reply though, I will read it. But that is all.

Have a nice day,
See you guys on the battlefield!

Byeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
DKJJ
Developer
Developer
DKJJ

Number of posts : 356
Geografisk sted : Rødovre
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket   Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Quote :
As I cannot reply in the previous topic I will write this one. If I am not misstaken I will not be allowed to reply to this one eiter and thus I wont. Nor will I bother to make a new one as its impossible to win an internet argument.
You are not blocked from the first topic and you will not be blocked for this, but to respond to a topic, press post a reply not new topic lol!

Quote :
Let me just state this. Yes its nice to see a mighty clan as wes find our tiny webpage and spends so much time on it. To bad they didnt take the time to register as I did. And its pathetic, dont you agree, when a clan of 19 genetrates such little interest in its teamspeak? Surely you must be dissapointed with that. I know I would.
And AnR had a 2142 server not to long ago but as the clan now consists of about 4-5 members there is little use to spend the money on a server. I will of course get the clan a game server (allready got us a ventrilo server) but not for 2142 as the game is old and most servers are empty. Instead I am looking forwards to BF 1943 and BF Bad Company 2. There a server is a must of course. WIll be nice... I like haveing a server.

How many are on our TS? How does that consern you and what does it has to with you being banned scratch

Quote :
No we do not baserape on your server. I for one rarely ever visit it, nor do anyone so how we can have been watched and brake server rules and whatnots are for me strange. We barely play on it. Except legless. But surely you cannot ban an entire clan for whatever the clan noob has done. The day the clan got banned I, slorg 25 and masterfreddi played it. I hadnt visisted the server in along time nor had anyone of us. And we very rarely played it and I play 2142 for 2-3 H per day (To much I know). So it comes to be as a total surpise that we have disrespected admins when we dont even play there.

Yes your clan did break ours rules and you where warnt several times before ban, we do not ban for pleasure Evil or Very Mad

Quote :
Its common for us to get banned though. Usually the accuse us of cheat, aimbot...slorg25 got banned for macro the other day. A new one. Made us all laugh. Fastest one was FCBMW...45 sec kick for using aimbot. Funny. He take pride in that. Of course we dont cheat. The AnR server was one of the cleanest there was...we dispice cheats of any kind includng the statspadding of your friend Phycologoc. Disgusting behaviour. And cos you allow that, we rarely play your server.

You and your members was not banned for using cheats, but becours you baserape and you know that.
Like it say's on our website we need prove if you want to accuse anyone for cheating.

Quote :

So bann us all you want, I wont cry. Nor will you I am sure. But all least show more balls than to say; baserape or disrespecting admins as a reason. Its just foolstalk and youknow that as much as I do.

It is a long story for someone for whom don't care about getting unbanned, dont you agree.

Quote :

And type all you want, nasty, offencive. Call me this and that...bla, bla, bla. Dont care. Dont have time for an argument whom is never to be won by anyone as I have a clan to run. Feel free to reply though, I will read it. But that is all.

Let me just state this:
We do not call people names, we are adults so we don't use name calling. it was you who wanted to be unbanned from a server that you don't play on and it was you who call us pathetic tongue

end of story

DKJJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-wes.dk
DKJJ
Developer
Developer
DKJJ

Number of posts : 356
Geografisk sted : Rødovre
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket   Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:59 am

Quote :
I must admit that there was a fault in the settings so that only admins could answer, I regret the error, it is now fixed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-wes.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket   Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reguarding Previous topics by SqeakyRocket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WELCOME TO CLAN W_:E:_S FORUM :: W_:E:_S World Elite Soldiers Public :: W_:E:_S CLAN DATA-
Jump to: