WELCOME TO CLAN W_:E:_S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Battlefield gamers forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:29 pm
DANISH/ENGLISH SHOUTBOX
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New to TS?
strange ban Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:04 pm by SoupHU

» TjAuZzZ: I'm back :D
strange ban Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 pm by Tjauzzz

» Recruiting?
strange ban Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:40 pm by DKJJ

» Hello
strange ban Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:53 pm by Diva_Sheep

» Få mig nu fjernet.
strange ban Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm by Guest

» Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack til Word, Excel og PowerPoint 2007-filformater
strange ban Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 am by DKJJ

» Funfight ~WR][RK~ vs. W_:E:_S
strange ban Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:23 pm by DKJJ

» Cant attend this week update!!!
strange ban Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:20 am by Houly

» I'm ill
strange ban Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:12 pm by SoupHU

» Cant attend this week!!!
strange ban Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 pm by DuXRR

Flag counter
strange ban Pageviews=1

strange ban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bertsinbad
Rookie

Number of posts : 4
Geografisk sted : sup
Registration date : 2009-09-23

strange ban Empty
PostSubject: strange ban   strange ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi there
i am a server admin and a member on a few of the largest bf2142 communties out there

I have a little query

I
was playing today on your Northern server with a few of my members.
another player instigated a kick vote on one of your members then a
minute later one of my members erzi-dax got banned. (he thinks as he
cant get back on)

I am querying why....
the ban text was "...Ezri-Dax for voting against WES member"
if its to do with the kick vote its very strange as he has votes auto set to no

also if it is to do with the kick then I would like to point out EA_TOC to you
as
im sure you are aware, local changes to the TOC are allowed only when
pointed out clearly on your opening page.... the offence is listed as
kickable not ban.... so you are breaking your server admin TOC

I
very much doubt he will return to your server in any case. getting
called a 'retard' by one of your members is simply pathetic regardless
of the offence. subjecting visiters to your servers to that kind of
abuse is unforgivable and on most of the communities I a member of, a
member doing this would be brought to task, especially one with admin
rights.

In any case he and a few others of my members are very
annoyed with the way he was treated. I doubt they will play on your
servers again.

well done, a very classy episode
Back to top Go down
Masterplan73
BANNED

Number of posts : 41
Geografisk sted : Finland
Registration date : 2009-05-03

strange ban Empty
PostSubject: Ban!?   strange ban Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Really odd ban indeed! Mr big server admin! you should know that every kick show's up as 2 min ban!?
And let not start to lie about things! lets stay in facts! Server log say this!!"Kicked: [Lidl] Ezri-Dax for KICKING!!! [Lidl] Ezri-Dax for voting against W_:E:_S"

I rest my case!obey server rules and then you won't be kicked out!!!
No one has been banned...
Back to top Go down
DKJJ
Developer
Developer
DKJJ

Number of posts : 356
Geografisk sted : Rødovre
Registration date : 2008-06-04

strange ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange ban   strange ban Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 am

bertsinbad wrote:
Hi there
i am a server admin and a member on a few of the largest bf2142 communties out there

I have a little query

I
was playing today on your Northern server with a few of my members.
another player instigated a kick vote on one of your members then a
minute later one of my members erzi-dax got banned. (he thinks as he
cant get back on)

I am querying why....
the ban text was "...Ezri-Dax for voting against WES member"
if its to do with the kick vote its very strange as he has votes auto set to no

also if it is to do with the kick then I would like to point out EA_TOC to you
as
pointed out clearly on your opening page.... the offence is listed as
kickable not ban.... so you are breaking your server admin TOC

I
very much doubt he will return to your server in any case. getting
called a 'retard' by one of your members is simply pathetic regardless
of the offence. subjecting visiters to your servers to that kind of
abuse is unforgivable and on most of the communities I a member of, a
member doing this would be brought to task, especially one with admin
rights.

In any case he and a few others of my members are very
annoyed with the way he was treated. I doubt they will play on your
servers again.

well done, a very classy episode

Funny as all who must refer to the rules, and wants to teach them to us, they do not even know them.

1)THIS IS A COPY OF THE TEXT YOU SEE WHEN YOU ARE WAITING TO ENTER THE GAME:

NO TO ALL THIS: RAMMING AIR-UNITS, RDX CARS, BASERAPE ON UCAP, MOTION MINES ON TITAN SHIELD, FIGHTING COMMANDER ON TITAN MAPS.
DONT MAKE KICK OR COMMANDER VOTES AGAINST W_:E:_S---OR KICK WE ARE RECRUITING SPEAK TO A MEMBER OR E_MAIL dkjj@clan-wes.dk ADD US TO YOUR FAVORITES WE WILL ALWAYS BE GAMING

+ it on our homesite and running text in the game.

2) he was kicked not banned. ( kick = 2 min ban)

3)nobody has called him a 'retard'.

But since you are so keen to talk about rules. Maybe you should look here (ROC)

A small part of Battlefield Rules of Conduct:

The following are examples of conduct that is not permitted by the EA Online Terms and Conditions:

Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to:
Playing on restricted kit servers (knife, shock, and pistol only)
Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo, etc.
Abusing world geometry to your advantage without risk
Exploiting vehicle damage to repair indefinitely
Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario

We follow the rules but you do not when you play on these servers:

RaNkEd P~i~s~t~o~l SeRvEr
//KNIFE PISTOL ONLY
lZl UK SUEZ | NO RULES | [FF-OFF]

We make mistakes once in a while and it was a mistake that he was kicked because it was not him who started this vote.
But perhaps not a good idea to try to vote the owners out from their server
you would probably not think that it was ok if you gave me a ride in your car and I suddenly asked you to get out and leave it to me

I know that he (Ezri-Dax) says he has put it to auto set to no, but perhaps he should look in settings again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-wes.dk
bertsinbad
Rookie

strange ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange ban   strange ban Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:33 pm

yep pretty much the response I expected. an object lesson in trying to discredit me rather than a straight answer. sigh...

I did say 'strange ban', and I was querying it as he tried multiple times to rejoin over the next half hour or so, and so was querying a ban or not. sorry if you did not get that.
he obviously needed to do a restart or something

Quote :
Really odd ban indeed! Mr big server admin! you should know that every kick show's up as 2 min ban!?
And
let not start to lie about things! lets stay in facts! Server log say
this!!"Kicked: [Lidl] Ezri-Dax for KICKING!!! [Lidl] Ezri-Dax for
voting against W_:E:_S"

Masterplan73 thank you thats what i was asking.... however insulting me too shows exactly why i posted here in the first place. and calling me a liar and then posting exaclty what i did is just a bit strange. what is it exactly i am being untruthful about??
you kicked him when he did not create a kick vote against you (which as DKJJ has usefully pointed out is not even a kickable reason by your own published rules
DONT MAKE KICK OR COMMANDER VOTES AGAINST W_:E:_S---OR KICK
).
I accept what DKJJ say that yes mistakes do happen. (ive made enough of them myself in the past) but what did you do... pick a name out of the hat to kick??
in either way you have breached your server TOC as far as im concerned

DKJJ
1/ yes he saw that hence the reason for my query ban vrs kick. AND like I said above he didnt MAKE a kick vote against your member. so he didnt break your published rules did he....

2/ he retried several times, hence the reason for my query as he thought he was banned i have got to go on what he says and in my experience kicks dont last that long... soooo....?

3/ yes 'someone' DID call him a retard. and insulted another fellow player. frankly I wouldnt have bothered posting here if it hadnt happened.

4/ intersesting that you can look stats up well done :claps: but I can too :YAY:
you say "WE obey the TOC" when by you own standards you collectivly clearly dont.
Masterplan has been on knife/pistol servers too...... WOOPS lmao.... and im sure with 2 minutes digging I could find plenty of other of your members who have.
so your argument is irrelivant and a very poor effort to discredit me....

OR WAIT NO because

you did not manage not to look deep enough unfortunately (and apart from the fact that you are digging up ancient history). did you notice I havnt got a pistol badge??? and only a thousand tags??
BUT how come if i play a lot on knife/pistol servers????????????????????
wait I KNOW (pheww, i was worried there for a bit)
servers change there names all the time...... (just in case you didnt know)
|Z| are one of the biggest server runners out there
and the others have changes there names..... sheeeesh

if you changed your server name to 'WES suez come here to get insulted then kicked for no reason' thats what it would say on your history.
P~I~S~T~O~L for instance exists as a suez server 50% of the time.
I havnt ever been on a server called {-_-} Titan Extravaganza (FF=50%) Only good maps!
yet its in my history.
and i would guess thats why its in Masterplans history too.....

but yes I can continue to quote rules at you too
for instance
Quote :

You may violate the Terms of Service if you:
- Harass,
threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another player that is
unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making
personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation,
religion, heritage, etc.

Examples of such rules that are acceptable are:
(a) Players may not use explicit, offensive or racist language in-game.

so back to what i was saying before you failed in you attempt to discredit me

you have answered about the kick. fair enough mistakes do happen and I was a little hasty coming here complaining when he obviously hadnt tried hard enough to get back on

BUT why were my members insulted for no reason?? in clear breach of both the TOC and the ROE
would just like to know??

(....sets of another few posts insulting me rather than answering the question....)

Last edited by bertsinbad on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masterplan73
BANNED

Number of posts : 41
Geografisk sted : Finland
Registration date : 2009-05-03

strange ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange ban   strange ban Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Quote :
Masterplan has been on PISTOL servers too...... WOOPS lmao
so very poor effort to discredit me there

OR WAIT NO because

you did not manage not to look deep enough unfortunatley. did you notice I havnt got a pistol badge??? and only a thousand tags??

How to hell have i insulted you!!Tell me!!!You come here without your own business! cause your friends can't do that by them self's!
There haven't been word "retarded" you have pick that up your self!!!

No i haven't played in pistol servers ever!!!And i do not have that badge either!That must bee some kind of error...
No that name was not picked in the hat..it was first name on my side who was voting against W_:E:_S. It was balanced kick in my mind.

But you are telling lies about that ban...there was no ban only kick what means that you can rejoin after 2 min IF! server isn't full...
You did ask for that strange ban but why are you still here?! That answer has been given to you! me insulting you ain't true...that must be one what you have picked up your self!
But if that's true then i have to APOLOGY that! but i won't apology saying retarded cause that's not the truth!

Tell me that is your server called so i can come there and you may ban me...That would satisfied you and your friends...

I didn't mean no harm to you only answering your question.
Now it's up to you if you are accept my apology or don't

Back to top Go down
bertsinbad
Rookie

strange ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange ban   strange ban Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Quote :
No i haven't played in pistol servers ever!!!And i do not have that badge either!That must bee some kind of error...
well masterplan if you look at your server history as DKJJ looked at mine then you will see apparently you have... and thats my point..... I havnt either but it was being used to discridit me so i just looked up your history and a few of the servers you have played on in the past are now a knife/pistol only server. it IS an error

Quote :
How to hell have i insulted you!!Tell me!!!You
come here without your own business! cause your friends can't do that
by them self's!
There haven't been word "retarded" you have pick that up your self!!!
1/you insulted me by adding a sarcastic 'mr big server admin' then calling me a liar
2/this IS my business, im more than happy to defend my friends and members as i am very sure you would be with yours.
3/my friends assure me that they were insulted on the server by someone with WES tags and as you were the only one on. however if its a mistake you have my appologies too

Quote :
But you are telling lies about that ban...there
was no ban only kick what means that you can rejoin after 2 min IF!
server isn't full...
You did ask for that strange ban but why are you still here?!
im assuming your use of english isnt great there so i wont take that as another insult.
IF it was just a kick then its my mistake and I appologise.
my friend did try repeatedly over some time to rejoin and still couldnt get on well after you had left and i had finished composing my first message which took time.
Im here because i want answers to my questions/queries, which is the point in a forum. as far as my friends are concerned they were insulted and then one was kicked for the server for no reason as far as they could see. so they are upset.
im pretty sure you would be upset /annoyed too if the same happened to you.

Quote :
Tell me that is your server called so i can come there and you may ban me...That would satisfied you and your friends...
I admin on multiple servers and you do play on them from time to time.
BUT there is NO WAY i will just ban you like that. I only kick/ban for breachs of server rules.
you are and will be more than welcome on my servers. we all like a good game after all.

Quote :
I didn't mean no harm to you only answering your question.
Now it's up to you if you are accept my apology or don't
I fully accept your appology and will convey it to my friends/members.
you are all welcome on my servers and I hope to see you on the battlefield

cheers M8s
Back to top Go down
DKJJ
Developer
Developer
DKJJ

strange ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange ban   strange ban Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:21 am

Quote :
yep pretty much the response I expected. an object lesson in trying to discredit me rather than a straight answer. sigh...
I could say the same thing you are not the first to accuse us of not knowing the rules, instead of asking if it was a mistake when you dont think that you has done anything wrong.

Quote :
I did say 'strange ban', and I was querying it as he tried multiple times to rejoin over the next half hour or so, and so was querying a ban or not. sorry if you did not get that.

I understood it, but you might not understand the answer which was:
he was kicked not banned. ( kick = 2 min ban)
Quote :
he obviously needed to do a restart or something

Perhaps

Quote :
And
let not start to lie about things! lets stay in facts! Server log say
this!!"Kicked: [Lidl] Ezri-Dax for KICKING!!! [Lidl] Ezri-Dax for
voting against W_:E:_S

Quote :
Masterplan73 thank you thats what i was asking.... however insulting me too shows exactly why i posted here in the first place. and calling me a liar and then posting exaclty what i did is just a bit strange. what is it exactly i am being untruthful about??
you kicked him when he did not create a kick vote against you (which as DKJJ has usefully pointed out is not even a kickable reason by your own published rules
DONT MAKE KICK OR COMMANDER VOTES AGAINST W_:E:_S---OR KICK).
I accept what DKJJ say that yes mistakes do happen. (ive made enough of them myself in the past) but what did you do... pick a name out of the hat to kick?? in either way you have breached your server TOC as far as im concerned

YES it was a mistake on our part when he was kicked. You write that you yourself have made a pair, so I would think that you have kick someone by mistake. You could of course just ask what had happened, in instead of saying that we do not respect the rules. Breaches of the rules are, in my view a deliberate repeat offense and I think this is not the case here. I hope you understand my explanation because English is not my mother tongue.

Quote :
DKJJ
1/ yes he saw that hence the reason for my query ban vrs kick. AND like I said above he didnt MAKE a kick vote against your member. so he didnt break your published rules did he...

If he had seen it, why are you writing about, if we know this rule:
Quote :
pointed out clearly on your opening page

Quote :
2/ he retried several times, hence the reason for my query as he thought he was banned i have got to go on what he says and in my experience kicks dont last that long... soooo....?

I can not explain why he can / could get into the server again it must be an EA bug them there's a couple of unfortunately. But his name is not on our ban list, and Masterplan73do not have access to edit the list + that I can see in the log that he was kicked so I know he is telling the truth. (but I knew that before I looked at the log)

Quote :
3/ yes 'someone' DID call him a retard. and insulted another fellow player. frankly I wouldnt have bothered posting here if it hadnt happened.

I surely can not expect that you know who is a member with us, but "someone" is not a member of W_: E: _S and Masterplan73 says that he has not called him names, so i believe in him, he is as far as I know a very honest person. I've tried to see the chat log and there was no evidence for your claim (Unfortunately I could not see as far back), hoping again that you understand that when there is no proof of your claim I choose to believe in my own members, but I would like to emphasize that it is no way ok to call other player names.

Quote :
4/ intersesting that you can look stats up well done :claps: but I can too :YAY:
you say "WE obey the TOC" when by you own standards you collectivly clearly dont.
Masterplan has been on knife/pistol servers too...... WOOPS lmao.... and im sure with 2 minutes digging I could find plenty of other of your members who have.
so your argument is irrelivant and a very poor effort to discredit me....

I do not want to discredit you more than you do me when you wrote:

Quote :
pointed out clearly on your opening page

something you write in your answer 1 that you had seen. so i will just reuse your own words,
Quote :
so your argument is irrelivant and a very poor effort two discredit me ....

And yes you can presumably also find several of our players on these lists. But you can whit guarantee not find any W_:E:_S member that plays on these servers while they are members with us. Since it is not allowed to visit these
servers when you are a member with us. (Including those no rules server because the ones we know of are huge state pading servers, but i must admit that i am not familiar with the aforementioned server)

Quote :
OR WAIT NO because

you did not manage not to look deep enough unfortunately (and apart from the fact that you are digging up ancient history). did you notice I havnt got a pistol badge??? and only a thousand tags??
BUT how come if i play a lot on knife/pistol servers????????????????????
wait I KNOW (pheww, i was worried there for a bit)
servers change there names all the time...... (just in case you didnt know)
|Z| are one of the biggest server runners out there
and the others have changes there names..... sheeeesh

Again you assume that we dont know what we do, I've looked deeply enough to seen that you are not cheating but it does not change that one should not play on such servers. The server name change is just more proof that it is better to ask first instead of accusesing ; )

Quote :
if you changed your server name to 'WES suez come here to get insulted then kicked for no reason' thats what it would say on your history.
P~I~S~T~O~L for instance exists as a suez server 50% of the time.
I havnt ever been on a server called {-_-} Titan Extravaganza (FF=50%) Only good maps!
yet its in my history.
and i would guess thats why its in Masterplans history too.....

but yes I can continue to quote rules at you too
for instance"

"You may violate the Terms of Service if you:
- Harass,
threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another player that is
unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making
personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation,
religion, heritage, etc.
Examples of such rules that are acceptable are:
(a) Players may not use explicit, offensive or racist language in-game.

Here I have to repeat myself. Breaches of the rules are, in my view a deliberate repeat offense and I think this is not the case here.

Quote :
so back to what i was saying before you failed in you attempt to discredit me

you have answered about the kick. fair enough mistakes do happen and I was a little hasty coming here complaining when he obviously hadnt tried hard enough to get back on

BUT why were my members insulted for no reason?? in clear breach of both the TOC and the ROE
would just like to know??

(....sets of another few posts insulting me rather than answering the question....)

It was not us who call you names so I do not understand what you want me to say beyond what I have said earlier: nobody has called him a 'retard'. With nobody I mean members of W_: E: _S
I hope that the answers I have given you is enough explanation and if there be written or spoken about this that we can do it in a more constructive tone because I think we basically agree but just off on the wrong foot .
Back to top Go down
DKJJ
Developer
Developer
DKJJ

strange ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange ban   strange ban Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:36 am

I can see that while I have fought but to answer your post, the arrival of two new. What I hope will explain how long it will take to respond in a language not my own.
I would also like to stress that my post should be seen as an explanation and not as an attack.
Back to top Go down
bertsinbad
Rookie

strange ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange ban   strange ban Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:43 pm

DKJJ
yes i see you are explaining not attacking and perhaps i did come on a little hard.
I am completely happy with masterplans answer. so my reply to you is the same

Quote :

you are all welcome on my servers and I hope to see you on the battlefield

cheers

bert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

strange ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: strange ban   strange ban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strange ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WELCOME TO CLAN W_:E:_S FORUM :: W_:E:_S World Elite Soldiers Public :: W_:E:_S CLAN DATA-
Jump to: